Did You Know?
According to the 2018 Southern Nevada Homeless Census and Survey Comprehensive Report:
- Statewide in Nevada there are 7,281 individuals who are homeless on any given night.
- In 2018 in Southern Nevada 15,000 children experienced homelessness and unstable living conditions.
- Lack of affordable housing is one of the primary risk factors for homelessness.
- Las Vegas ranks #1 in greatest shortage of affordable housing among metro areas in the nation.
- For a single parent family to afford a two bedroom apartment in Las Vegas they need to earn at least $18.50 per hour for rent alone.
Check out our Annual Impact Report here.